Ypres city center is at Walking distance (1,9 km). A few attractions that are definitely worth:
- Cycling the western front: Cycling is a great way to visit Flanders and Picardy. Guided active bike tours on tour bikes, road bikes or MTB offer an alternative to motorized tourism or travel.
- Guided Battle Field exploration: Are you looking for a battlefield tour in the Ypres Salient or one of the Great War battlefields along the Western Front? Look no further, you have found the perfect partner!
- In Flanders Fields Museum: The In Flanders Fields Museum is a modern and interactive war museum in the Cloth Hall in the Belgian town of Ypres. The name refers to a famous poem by John McCrae, In Flanders Fields. Wikipedia
- Menin Gate: The Menin Gate is a memorial in the Belgian town of Ypres. The gate was built by the British in 1927 on the east side of the city, in memory of the approximately 54 900 British … Wikipedia
- Great Market: All buildings were rebuilt after the 1st world war in typical medieval style. Here you see really why Ypres is called Bruges « in small ».
- Fortress Walls: The city walls are almost the best preserved of Flanders. Temporarily there is shown a passionate exhibition.
- By bike you can also explore beautiful environments. Bike rental is 300m further. Marked routes such as the Legacy, Ypres Salient, poison gas route, West Flanders mountain trail and peace trail is only a small selection.